Michael is not feeling well. One of our nurses in the group gave him some anti-nausea pills. He is sleeping and will not go to the morning visit today. He is hoping to be able to go this afternoon. This bug seems to be lasting 24-36 hours, so he is thinking he should be better soon. I went to the room with Donna this morning and Adelyn is definitely back to herself. She is smiling and very happy, even “talking” to me. She is getting used to being held and picked up and is not happy when we lay her down! She is definitely making great eye contact too and is such a joy to be with. We can’t wait until she meets her brother, as she loves, loves the other babies/children. I read her 2 books during the morning visit and she was very interested in looking at the pictures! It is so cute when the caregivers speak to her in Russian as she is very intent on listening and responding to what they say.
Michael is thankfully feeling better and we are heading out to the orphanage for the afternoon visit. The first week we had a very good internet connection, but it has been terrible lately, so I am typing this in a word document and will transfer to the blog when we can get back on.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Hi, Sadie is a big pain in the ******. She will not get up!!!!I want her to go out and she runs back to her bed.I think she wants to run lose,but might be by by Sadie. She is like when she first got here. How was your day? Hope things are going good. We are fine Andrew and Carolyn are shopping they should be home any second. Love,gaga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment