Today was a bit better than last night, as Adelyn's fever seems to have subsided a bit. She is still warm so we tried not to overstimulate her too much today. In the afternoon she seemed much better, and she was happy to try on some new clothes. See my new pink boots, Mommy got at the market today?
The other babies also seem to be getting better, although one baby girl was taken to the hospital Friday night and she wasn't back in the room today. The nurses and staff doctor couldn't bring her fever down. They gave her 3 injections while we were there and you could see the doctor was quite worried. While we are concerned of course for her well being, we are also concerned since her crib is next to Adelyn's. We hoped to get an update on her yesterday, but our interpreter didn't come with us in the afternoon.
The group went bowling last night, since the bowling alley is right in our hotel and we didn't have to get up early today. That was fun, although we were still wiped-out by 10pm!













4 comments:
Oh my goodness, I am just tickled pink!!! What a precious baby girl. I wasn't able to access your blog from Colorado, but finally got all caught up, and am just so excited for you guys! You look happy and Adelyn is such a beautiful girl. I can't wait for more pics tomorrow. Mark's trip to China got cancelled, yahoo for me, bad for the economy. Love, Julie
I hope that Adelyn and the other babies are feeling better...
She is just a precious little angel!
Love,
Karen
I have been thinking about you two and wondering how things were going. I think you hit the jackpot with this little one. Can't wait to meet her in person!
What a beautiful little girl. I hope you all will be feeling better soon and have a safe trip. Can't wait to see me more pictures and hear more about your trip. thanks for sharing your journey!
Love,
Nitsa
Post a Comment