She's calling my name and saying NO and NYET, maybe
I should turn around to see what she wants
me continue to play in the cabinet...Yes, I am right at home here!
I've been eyeing this raft and cherry picker all morning--please don't tell him!
It's hard to believe we have been home for a month already....it feels like she has always been here some days and then others, amazement when we find her in her crib in the mornings!
She totally fits in our family, more affirmation that she was meant to be with us. She is comfortable and loves her big brother, he is always making her laugh and screech with excitement! She also loves HIS toys versus hers. She is quite the explorer--feeling very at ease with her new surroundings. Here are a few photos that sum up her first month home. We are busy getting ready for her Baptism now, which is scheduled for March 8th.













2 comments:
great pics - keep 'em coming!
Aunt Vicki & Uncle Troy
I need access with my email address on here!
She definitely looks very at home in those pics! It was such a joy to meet her and spend time with you all during her baptism weekend.
Love,
Karen
Post a Comment