Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome to our newly designed Blog and 6 month update!

What do you think of our new blog design? I absolutely love it & can't thank Danielle enough...thank you, thank you, thank you for working with me to create exactly what I was looking and hoping for.
I found a blog design website by total chance called "Blogovers with Love" (http://www.blogoverswithlove.blogspot.com/) to help redesign ours. At Blogovers with Love, the designers donate 100% of their time and design efforts to charities. The focus of these charities have been for orphan causes, which made it easy for me to make my decision on whom to go with. I was lucky to be paired with Danielle, she also has her own blog design site called: http://www.blogsbydanielle.blogspot.com/ and well, here's the finished product!!

On another note, it will be 6 months in a couple days (21st) since we had submitted our application to Children at Heart. We are happy to report that our dossier made it through the Kazakhstan Consulate in New York City (with no issues--yeah), you always hold your breath! And today, it begins its journey across the ocean and half way around the world to Kazakhstan. It has officially left the US and should arrive in Kaz in about a week...once it arrives there, we will hopefully have an estimated travel time. We have turned a big corner and as so, the excitement and anticipation continues.....
Please feel free to leave us a comment in the comments area, we'd love to hear from you.

3 comments:

S'more of my Thoughts said...

Beautuful blog makeover! I hope your daughter is home with you soon. (love her room!)

luvbunnies said...

Hi Guys!
I too love the makeover. Makes me wish I had a blog! Danielle is awesome! Can't wait to hear more updates, and of course... can't wait for the news that she is home.
Take Care!
Anita

Kathy said...

Wow! Great site!
Of course you are excited, you have so much to look forward to.
I am excited for you!